AUSTIN, TX – A firefighter was injured while fighting a blaze on East Canyon Circle in the Ridgewood neighborhood this morning, according to the Twitter account of the Austin Fire Department.
The accident was reported by AFD this morning at 6:18 a.m. at 100 East Canyon Circle.
The fire began reportedly because of a propane barbecue left unattended with damage done mostly to the exterior of the house, and minor fire and smoke damage to the interior of the structure.
A firefighter received a minor injury to his hand in the blaze.
The fire has been ruled accidental.
This is a series of articles presented by Gibson Hill Personal Injury as a way of keeping our Austin community safer and informed about traffic incidents and other news. Blog posts should not be taken as legal advice. However, if you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, call the Austin burn accident injury lawyers of Gibson Hill today for a consultation. You may be able to receive compensation for lost wages, medical bills, or other expenses.
AUSTIN, TX – A vehicle fire that spread to an office building in northwest Austin this afternoon led to two firefighters being injured.
KVUE reports that the incident happened around 1 p.m. at Austin Direct Auto Sales, located at 13038 North U.S. Highway 183 Service Road.
The structure of the used car office was not stable enough for firefighters to fight the blaze from within, according to reports. It was put under control around 5:30 p.m.
Two firefighters were affected by heat-related injuries while fighting the flames.
The office building was completely destroyed in the blaze, which also damaged four automobiles.
The fire has been ruled an accident.
This is a series of articles presented by Gibson Hill Personal Injury as a way of keeping our Austin community safer and informed about traffic incidents and other news. Blog posts should not be taken as legal advice. However, if you or someone you know has been injured in an accident, call the Austin fire accident injury lawyers of Gibson Hill today for a consultation. You may be able to receive compensation for lost wages, medical bills, or other expenses.
BUDA, TX (HAYS COUNTY) – One woman died in a house fire in Buda early Friday morning, according to the San Marcos Corridor News.
The fire occurred before 6:20 a.m. at the 400 block of Overlook Mountain West, according to Buda Fire and Emergency Services.
The home was fully engulfed by fire by the time emergency crews arrived at the scene.
One female victim was found unresponsive within the building and was taken to the hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The fire was contained around 8:20 a.m. Its cause will continue to be investigated by the Buda Fire Department and Hays County Fire Marshall.
Kyle Fire Department and Manchaca Fire Department assisted in containing the blaze.
The fire accident attorneys of Gibson Hill Personal Injury represent those who’ve been hurt or have lost loved ones in accidents caused by negligence. We have the skills and experience necessary to help you get the fair compensation you’re owed. Schedule a free and confidential consultation with one of our experienced attorneys at 512-580-8334 or by reaching out to us online.