Oil Company Worker Died Due To Toxic Gas
An oil company worker died due to a poisonous gas at a pump house, according to a January 14 article by AP News.
Saturday night, 44-year-old Jacob Dean was dispatched by Aghorn Energy to check one of their pump houses. He then died after inhaling the hydrogen sulfide gas inside. Later, his wife, 37-year-old Natalee Dean, tried to reach him by phone but got no response. Because of this, she drove to the pump house along with her 6-year-old and her 9-year-old. Unfortunately, Natalee also died after entering the facility and breathing the same gas. Luckily the children were left inside the car and were unharmed.
The Austin personal injury attorneys of Gibson Hill understand how difficult it is recover from the aftermath of a serious accident. We have helped people face these challenges and have guided them through the legal system's complexities in order to help them receive the best medical treatment available as well as financial compensation. Call 512-580-8334 for a free consultation today.Note: Serious accidents happen every day in Texas. Our blog serves as a reminder of this devastating fact and we hope that increased awareness of the risks we all face every day helps us take further steps towards prevention. Our posts are sourced from local news outlets and is updated frequently. Should you find details that are out of date or incorrect, please let us know so we may update the post to contain the most current information.