SAN ANTONIO, TX – According to KSAT, there was an apartment fire on early Thursday morning due to a curling iron left on.
The fire, located at the Baldwin Apartments in the 230 block of Center Street, was reported in at approximately 2:30 a.m.
The fire was the result of a curling iron left near rolls of toilet paper. It was contained to one unit in the building and put out by the sprinkler system. All residents were safely evacuated from the building.
Fire estimated approximately $10,000 worth of smoke, fire, and water damages.
No injuries were reported.
The San Antonio accident injury attorneys of Gibson Hill understand how difficult it is recover from the aftermath of a serious accident. We have helped people face these challenges and have guided them through the legal system’s complexities in order to help them receive the best medical treatment available as well as financial compensation. Call 512-580-8334 for a free consultation today.
Note: Serious accidents happen every day in Texas. Our blog serves as a reminder of this devastating fact and we hope that increased awareness of the risks we all face every day helps us take further steps towards prevention. Our posts are sourced from local news outlets and are updated frequently. Should you find details that are out of date or incorrect, please let us know so we may update the post to contain the most current information.